Joined Treiner 1 year ago
based on 0 reviews
Davide Iacovitti is Director of F90 Coaching Academy (www.f90.com.au) and a current miniroos coach and junior NPL coach at Manningham United Blues FC.
My motivation and passion is seeing players develop as footballers and become the best players they can be. I believe that training needs to be tailored to the player or group whether it be practical technical training, skill coaching, mental conditioning or skill repetition.
Davide boasts fifteen years of coaching experience at youth and senior levels across Manningham United, Bulleen Lions, Templestowe Utd, Doncaster Rovers, Moreland Zebras and Victorian squads. In the past 5 seasons Davide has successfully developed and guided over 15 young players from Community based football into the elite NPL Junior system.
Davide's playing experience was at the highest level in Victorian football with playing stints at Thomastown Devils and Brunswick Juventus in the Victorian Premier League competition. Davide led and Captained the Thomastown Zebras and Melbourne Raiders squads in the late 1990s.
Davide also had playing stints in Singapore (Singapore BCC) and Japan (Tokyo BFC) in the 2000s.
INDIVIDUAL 1 ON 1 TRAINING
- Customised training session to work on a specific football skill or element
- 50-60 minutes of intense work 1 on 1 with specialised coaching
- Each session will consist of warm up, agility and fast feet work and then technical skill development or strength and conditioning as required
SMALL GROUP TRAINING
- Customised training session for you and a group of your mates to work on something you all need
- 60 minutes of intense work with specialised coaching
- Each session will consist of warm up, agility and fast feet work and then technical skill development or strength and conditioning as required in a group environment